Posted by: Hannah Kroehler on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 8:00:00 am
he Athenaeum recently announced exciting plans for the opening of their very own Chriskindlmarkt, hosted in the Rathskeller Biergarten beginning November 25!
Right in the heart of Mass Ave, the Christkindlmarkt will have 12 vendors huts featuring local artisans and shops. There will be local gifts, holiday items and so much more. There will also be plenty of traditional German food to try, live music and the classic bootmugs and ornaments for sale.
2022 ATHENAEUM CHRISTKINDLMARKT DATES:
- Friday, Nov. 25 – Sunday, Nov. 27
- Thursday, Dec. 1 – Sunday, Dec. 4
- Thursday, Dec. 8 – Sunday, Dec. 11
- Thursday, Dec. 15 – Sunday, Dec. 18
2022 ATHENAEUM CHRISTKINDLMARKT HOURS:
- Thursday & Friday: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Noon – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon – 5 p.m.
- Closed Monday-Wednesday